All children are expected to wear our school uniform. It looks smart and we believe it develops a positive attitude towards learning, as well as providing our children at Southbury with a sense of identity. Nursery children are expected to wear the school sweatshirt with grey tracksuit bottoms or grey trousers.
School jumpers and fleeces can be purchased from the school office.
- White polo shirt (all year round - compulsory)
- Burgundy jumper, cardigan or fleece (all year round - compulsory)
- Black (compulsory)
- Grey or black shorts (Summer term - optional)
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress (compulsory)
- Burgundy and white check dress (Summer - optional)
- Black shoes, preferably with appropriate fastening for your child (compulsory)
- Trainers can be worn, but they must be plain black and have a black sole.
Children are to come into school wearing their PE kits on their PE days. This avoids lost learning time.
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts (all year round - compulsory)
- Black jogging bottoms (Autumn - optional)
- Burgundy jumper or fleece (Autumn - optional)
- Black trainers (outdoors - compulsory)
- Jewellery is not allowed at school for safety reasons. This includes watches and earrings.
- If a child is wearing small studs that cannot be removed, they must be taped up by parents/carers before coming into school on their PE day.
- Long hair should always be tied back.
- No nail varnish please.