Design & Technology
Design & Technology is taught in topics as set out in the Design & Technology Progression Skills.
- Inspire the children to use their imagination and creativity
- To equip children with the knowledge to design and make products that solve real and relevant problems within a variety of contexts.
- Provide an understanding of a broad range of subject knowledge and draw on skills such as mathematics.
- Encourage children to becoming resourceful, innovative, enterprising and capable citizens.
- Provide the opportunity to understand and apply the principles of nutrition and learn how to cook.